We are thrilled that you are considering fostering! Our most important concern is that any foster animal(s) is/are treated as a member of your family and provided the same love and attention you provide your own pets. This is an important decision that will affect the entire family. It is necessary to be sure the family will have the time needed to train, socialize and care for your new temporary family member. We strive to match each potential foster with the perfect animal.
What does a foster do? They provide a loving home to an animal that needs a little more time to get ready for adoption. You provide the love and the rescue provides the necessary vetting and supplies.
To be considered as a foster, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid ID with current address
- Must own a home or have landlord approval
- Solid reference from your veterinarian
- All other pets in the home must be spayed/neutered and up to date on vaccinations
- Be able and willing to spend the time to provide training and proper care of the animal
- All family members must be in agreement about fostering
- A legally binding foster contract must be signed
Interested? Fill out the form below so we can find a perfect fostering match!